Mary Goodall - Canadian Artist




We welcome the creator of Inspirational Art Marketplace - Mary (Goodall) Morrison.  

Artist Statement:

My work is spiritual and centering, often felt with simplicity yet with detail, expressing in colour and composition.  It embodies the harmony and mystery of the beautiful world around us, creating a peaceful, harmonious space and feel wherein one can experience silence, still-point, and oneness with all.                           

All my paintings emerge from the special places and journeys in my life.  I take the true sense of what my eye is seeing and will bring that aspect into my paintings by merging the colours of my pallet to capture the reality of the particular subject matter.  At some point in my painting process, I become aware of a deeper meaning within myself and the world around us.  I am inspired at what is evolving; embracing detail in the way I captured the painting - in utter awe that was my paint stroke. 

My passions of subject matter ranges from landscape, floral, figures and still life. All of which allows me to find the true artist of who I am.  My paint stroke or pencil line is my signature.  M. E. Goodall. 

 

Comments